Financial Advisor Insurance

Financial Advisor Insurance

Compare financial advisor quotes from leading providers with instant cover. Quick | Easy | BRISCO

Get A Quote

If you’re a financial advisor insurance is a key issue. Your clients rely on you for advice and if that advice proves to be wrong you may be held responsible. You will also need cover for your office contents and equipment and protection against any injuries to the public or members of your staff.  That’s why a specialist insurance will be essential. 

At Brisco Business we help businesses of all kinds find the right insurance policies for their needs. Whether you’re looking for protection against staff injuries or damages to your office, the right insurance can be a life saver.

Compare quotes for financial advisor insurance along with many other types of Office Insurance with Brisco Business now and find a policy with covers to meet your needs.

We partner with some of the UK’s most trusted financial advisor providers, so that you can compare insurance quotes and choose the options that suit you best.

Brisco Business Insurance Selector

  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4

Take a brisk walk to find the cover that suits your business best


Are you a property owner / landlord?

Yes No

What do you do?

Unfortunately, we couldn’t find any results for your term.

Please Contact Us and we can help you to find what you’re looking for.


Where do you mainly run your business from?

You should make sure the policy you choose meets your demands and needs during the quotation process.
Apply Online

Complete our simple quote form with basic details about your business

Get A Quote

Compare quotes from leading insurers and select the right policy for you

You’re Insured

Instantly activate your insurance and view your documents online

Why do I need specific financial advisor insurance?

There are some issues which a general business insurance policy won’t cover. You’ll have to assess the specific risks that you face as a financial advisor to avoid being left exposed.

Can I insure contents outside the office?

Yes. You will have to make sure this is specifically noted in the policy. If not you may only be covered for anything inside your office. You may require cover for company laptops and mobile phones that you take away from the office premises for example.

My company rents, rather than owns, the office. Do I still have to insure the building?

No. The only thing you’re liable for is the cost of replacing items you own. So if you rent the building you’ll only need to insure your own office equipment.  Your policy will also include cover for other risks you face as a business such as injuries caused to the public or members of your staff.

How do I calculate how much cover I need?

Work out the total cost of rebuilding the office and the value of everything you want to insure. This will give you the full total of the insurance you need. It should protect you from any unpleasant surprises when you try to claim and it will also avoid the risk of taking out more insurance than you need.

What if I work from home? Am I still covered?

Your home insurance only covers damage to things used for domestic purposes. You office equipment will not be counted. You’ll have to make sure this is still covered as part of your financial advisor insurance policy.

How much does financial advisor insurance cost?

The cost of your financial advisor insurance depends on a number of factors. These include everything from the level of cover you’d like and the size of your contracts, to your claims history and overall level of risk. Overall, the more likely you are to make a claim on your policy, the more it will cost.

Our Reviews

Office Insurance Start A New Office Quote Retrieve A Quote