Fixtures & Fittings Insurance

Fixtures & Fittings Insurance

Essential cover for all business types. Compare quotes from leading insurers with instant cover. Quick | Easy | BRISCO

Compare Quotes

If you own a building, it’s easy to forget about fixtures and fittings insurance. Many people may assume this is part of their regular buildings insurance, but this may not be the case. That’s why you need to make sure you have a fully tailored insurance policy in place which covers everything you need.  If you lease the building you operate from, it may be that you had the building fitted out before you started to trade.  If this is the case, the fixtures and fitting belong to you and you will need to insure them in case the worst should happen.  Imagine spending tens of thousands of pounds fitting out your new shop, only to have it all destroyed in a fire. 

At Brisco Business we specialise in helping people and businesses from all backgrounds to find the right insurance policy for their requirements. Having the right cover in place can give you precious peace of mind that you’ll be covered come what may.

Compare quotes for fixtures and fittings insurance along with many other types of property insurance with Brisco Business now and find a policy with covers to meet your needs.

There are several benefits to shopping for insurance with Brisco over Fixtures & Fittings Insurance brokers. Access a wide array of insurers to find the most comprehensive coverage options at the best prices. With our 24/7 online platform, you can compare quotes and purchase insurance at your convenience, empowering you to make the best choice for your business.

We partner with some of the UK’s most trusted fixtures & fittings providers, so that you can compare insurance quotes and choose the options that suit you best.

Brisco Business Insurance Selector

  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4

Take a brisk walk to find the cover that suits your business best


Are you a property owner / landlord?

Yes No

What do you do?

Unfortunately, we couldn’t find any results for your term.

Please Contact Us and we can help you to find what you’re looking for.


Where do you mainly run your business from?

You should make sure the policy you choose meets your demands and needs during the quotation process.
Apply Online

Complete our simple quote form with basic details about your business

Get A Quote

Compare quotes from leading insurers and select the right policy for you

You’re Insured

Instantly activate your insurance and view your documents online

Business InsuranceTrades We Cover

Compare Quotes

What does fixtures & fittings insurance cover?

Fixtures and fittings insurance covers anything in your property which isn’t part of the structure but can’t reasonably be taken away with you. Whether it’s ruined skirting boards, expensive suspended ceilings or high end flooring installed by you, this cover can provide cover for all your key fixtures and fittings.

I lease a property. Will it be covered as part of the insurance in place with my landlords?

Possibly, but it’s a good idea to check the details of your policy. Different policies have varying levels of cover. In many cases, you will have to add specific fittings cover to protect against damage to those fittings.  If you have fitted out your premises before you started trading, you will be responsible for the fixtures and fittings and will need to get these insured.

How much does fixtures and fittings insurance cost?

The cost of fixtures and fittings insurance varies depending on the insurance provider you use and the level of cover they offer. It’s a good idea to spend time shopping around and comparing quotes. At Brisco Business, our quote tool can help you do just that.  Firstly, it will help you find something which provides the full extent of cover you need, and secondly, it will help you find a more affordable option. At Brisco, we can help you search a number of providers to find something which truly works for you.

What is not covered under fixtures and fittings insurance?

While a policy for fixtures and fittings covers items on your premises such as a fitted kitchen, flooring or air conditioning, it doesn’t cover damage to walls, ceilings, external doors and cables and services, as these will be covered under the buildings insurance policy.

Our Reviews