Interior Designer Insurance

Interior Designer Insurance

Compare interior designer quotes from leading providers with instant cover. Quick | Easy | BRISCO

Get A Quote

If you’re an interior designer, keeping your business afloat can be a 24/7 exercise, but if you’re not prepared for the unexpected, all your efforts could be in vain. That’s why a comprehensive insurance package, tailored to the risks you face is crucial.

At Brisco Business, we help businesses just like yours prepare for all the challenges they face. Whether you’re looking to protect against damage to your office, injury to your staff or something completely out of your control, we can help you find a comprehensive policy to support you and your team through the most difficult of times.

Compare quotes for interior designer insurance along with many other types of Office Insurance with Brisco Business now and find a policy with covers to meet your needs.

Brisco is the optimal choice over Interior Designer Insurance brokers for securing insurance. Compare quotes from leading insurers easily to find the most suitable coverage at competitive prices. Save time, money, and hassle while using our platform to find the right insurance for your specific needs without the limitations often faced with brokers.

We partner with some of the UK’s most trusted interior designer providers, so that you can compare insurance quotes and choose the options that suit you best.

Brisco Business Insurance Selector

  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4

Take a brisk walk to find the cover that suits your business best


Are you a property owner / landlord?

Yes No

What do you do?

Unfortunately, we couldn’t find any results for your term.

Please Contact Us and we can help you to find what you’re looking for.


Where do you mainly run your business from?

You should make sure the policy you choose meets your demands and needs during the quotation process.
Apply Online

Complete our simple quote form with basic details about your business

Get A Quote

Compare quotes from leading insurers and select the right policy for you

You’re Insured

Instantly activate your insurance and view your documents online

Do I really need specialist interior designer insurance?

In an ideal world, you should have an insurance policy which is matched as closely to your requirements as possible.  Generic policies may not cover all the areas you need as an interior designer.

Can I take contents with me outside the office?

Yes. However, you may have to specifically extend cover beyond your own premises.  You may want to insure for laptops and mobile phones taken away from your premises for example.

I don’t own the office, I rent it. Do I still have to insure the building?

No. If you have a landlord, they will be responsible for buildings insurance. You only have to take care of those structures and items you own.  So you will need an office policy to cover your own contents and equipment plus protection for injury to the public and to your staff.

How do I calculate how much cover I need?

Perform a quick risk assessment to see what threats you face. Add to that the total rebuild cost of your office plus the value of every item you want to insure. This will help you to understand how much insurance you should take out.

What if I work from home? Am I still covered?

No. Home insurance only extends to those items used for domestic purposes. If you work from home you’ll have to extend coverage to include equipment used in your home office. 

What does interior designer insurance cover?

Every policy is tailored to the exact needs of that individual or business, meaning no interior designer insurance policy is the same. However, most tend to come with public liability insurance (for claims regarding personal injuries or property damage), business equipment insurance (to cover the costs of lost, stolen or damaged equipment), and employer’s liability cover – a legal requirement for any business that employs staff.

Our Reviews

Office Insurance Start A New Office Quote Retrieve A Quote