Digital Designer Insurance

Digital Designer Insurance

Compare digital designer quotes from leading providers with instant cover. Quick | Easy | BRISCO

Get A Quote

Finding the right insurance for any business can be arduous, but it pays to take time to find something tailored to your industry and profession. That’s why it pays to find the best possible digital designer insurance. 

At Brisco Business we specialise in helping businesses of all kinds find the right insurance policies for their requirements. Whatever you’re looking for, whether it’s protection for your belongings or against a claim for compensation, we can help you find a comprehensive policy which protects you and your business.

Compare quotes for digital designer insurance along with many other types of Office Insurance with Brisco Business now and find a policy with covers to meet your needs.

We partner with some of the UK’s most trusted digital designer providers, so that you can compare insurance quotes and choose the options that suit you best.

Brisco Business Insurance Selector

  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4

Take a brisk walk to find the cover that suits your business best


Are you a property owner / landlord?

Yes No

What do you do?

Unfortunately, we couldn’t find any results for your term.

Please Contact Us and we can help you to find what you’re looking for.


Where do you mainly run your business from?

You should make sure the policy you choose meets your demands and needs during the quotation process.
Apply Online

Complete our simple quote form with basic details about your business

Get A Quote

Compare quotes from leading insurers and select the right policy for you

You’re Insured

Instantly activate your insurance and view your documents online

Why do I need specific digital designer insurance?

A basic office insurance may cover common issues, but it might not be appropriate for your business. As a designer you have very specific challenges and you need to make sure these are all accounted for in an insurance policy.

Can I insure contents outside the office?

You can. However, it’s a good idea to check the small print of a policy to make sure cover extends beyond your office. You may need cover for items such as company mobile phones or laptops being used away from your office premises.

My company rents, rather than owns, the office. Do I still have to insure the building?

No. Much of what we’ve described here will be the responsibility of your landlord. You only insure those items which you own such as computers or office equipment. Likewise, you don’t need to insure contents which belong to your landlord. You will also need to insure you have adequate liability cover for your business though.  This will protect you against claims of negligence towards the public or your staff.

How do I calculate how much cover I need?

Calculating your cover can be complex. You should find out the total rebuild cost of the office (if you own the building), so that even if it burns to the ground your insurance will be covered.  You will also need to assess the replacement cost of all your contents and equipment to ensure you have the appropriate cover in place.

What if I work from home? Am I still covered?

No. Your home insurance policy does not cover anything you use for your business. You’ll have to make sure it’s included in your office policy.

What does digital designer insurance cover?

Every policy is tailored to the exact needs of that individual or business, meaning no two digital designer insurance policies are the same. However, most tend to come with public liability insurance (for claims regarding personal injuries or property damage), business equipment insurance (to cover the costs of lost, stolen or damaged equipment), and employer’s liability cover – a legal requirement for any business that employs staff.

Our Reviews

Office Insurance Start A New Office Quote Retrieve A Quote